Global Medcare Wear
Rapidfor® Antigen Rapid Test Kit (25 PIECES)
SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Test Kit is an in vitro diagnostic rapid test for the qualitative detection of SARS-CoV-2 antigen (Ag) in human nasopharyngeal swab specimens from individuals who meet Covid-19 clinical criteria.
SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Test Kit detects current infection during the acute phase of Covid-19, while the coronavirus is still present in large quantities in the respiratory tract (nasopharynx).
RapidFor ™ Covid-19 Antigen Rapid Test Kit is for professional and home use is intended to be used as an aid in the diagnosis of SARS-CoV-2 infection.
⦁ STEPS/HOW IT WORKS?
1. Take out the tube, add about 500 µL of sample buffer (or 15 drops vertically) to the tube.
2. Completely immerse the swab head of the collected sample into the buffer in the tube.
3. Rotate the sample against the inner wall of the tube approximately 10 times or squeeze the tube 10 times to elute the sample to ensure that the sample on the swab is fully eluted into the buffer.
4. Squeeze the swab head along the innerwall of the tube to keep the liquid in the tube as much as possible.
5. Discard the swab and cover the drip head tomix the liquid thoroughly.
6. Samples should be eluted and used immediately after collection at the same time,the samples should not be inactivated, stored, or frozen and thawed.