Global Medcare Wear
BASIC PLUS REVOLUTION TPE GLOVE
What is actually TPE?
TPE (thermoplastic elastomers) is a material of silicone-like quality. The material – as used for gloves – is like a skin. It is free from plasticisers, silicone, and latex.
200 units per packet due to lower strength! Environmentally friendly and economical!
- Stretchy and tear-proof
- Good sense of touch
- Good fit on hands and fingertips
- Soft and smooth surface
- Skin-friendly, as they are free from phthalates, silicone, and latex
- Very well suited for use in food processing
- Colour: blue
- Food grade according to regulation (EC) 1935/2004
- PPE Category I according to PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425
- 240-290mm in length