Global Medcare Wear
IcePro FFP2 Mask
- PARTICLE FILTERING HALF MASK
- Made of non-woven fabric
- Ultrasonically welded ear buds
- Adapts to the face with nose wire
- High bacteria and particles
- Filtering technology
- Does not contain allergic ingredients Store in a cool and dry place away from the sun.
|EU CONFORMITY||MODULE C2|
STRAPS : LATEX FREE ELASTIC EAR BANDS
NOSE BAR : PP COATED DUAL ALUMINYUM WIRES
FILTERS : PP MELTBLOWN
LAYERS : PP SPUNBOND
ENGLISH: INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
IMPORTANT: EN 149:2001 + A1:2009 single-use respirators against solid and liquid aerosols are classified according to one of three categories – FFP1, FFP2, and FFP3 and comply with the general harmonized EU directives for PPE:
EU 2016/425. Before reading the following information, please check the category to which the respirator belongs
– this is indicated on the packaging and on the respirator.
CHECK PRIOR TO USE: Inspect respirator, including any component parts, for holes, tears or damage prior to use. Should any damage be identified, DO NOT USE IT. Get a new one.
WARNING: 1. Failure to follow all instructions and limitations on the use of this product could reduce the effective¬ness of respirator and result in sickness. 2. A properly selected respirator is essential to protect your health. 3. This product does not supply oxygen. Do not use this respirator when oxygen concentration is less than 19%. 4. leave work area immediately and return to fresh air if (a) breathing becomes difficult, or (b) dizziness or other distress occurs.
5. Facial hairs or beards and certain facial characteristics may reduce the effectiveness of this respirator.6. Never alter or modify this respirator in any way. 7. Only for single shift use. No maintenance necessary8. Keep respirators in the display box away from direct sunlight until use.
STORAGE AND TRANSPORTATION: During transportation the respirator should be stored in the packaging in which it was supplied or another suitable container. Keep it away from possible contamination and physical damage.